The Open Source Psychometrics Project Tests
Harrower-Erickson Multiple Choice Rorschach Test
Attachment Style Test
Personality Disorder Test
Jung Personality Test (MBTI)
– Visual clues to the MBTI types:
– 16 Personalities:
The Archetypes Quiz
Team roles Test (similar to the Belbin test)
Fromm’s Character Orientation Test
Global 5 Personality Test
Global Advanced Personality Test
The Szondi Test
The Szondi Test is also available in an app at http://lenindb.ru , both on Android & for I phones. The app is the first one on that page and is in English.
The Locus of Control Test – the 13 item questionnaire developed by Rotter
The Locus of Control & Attributional Style Test – abridged test
The Explanatory Style Test (Optimism)
VIA Character Strengths Survey
The BBC Face Memory Test
Luscher Color Test
The Visual Hemispheric Dominance Test
An Exercise For Observing and Reducing Visual Hemispheric Dominance
The Five Factor Personality Test
The In-Depth Conflict Strategy Test
The Soul Type Quiz of Ainslie MacLeod
How abnormal are you?
Answer these questions:
1. Think of your favorite color.
Write down 3 words to describe your favorite color.
2. Think of your favorite animal.
Write down 3 words to describe your favorite animal.
3. Think of your favorite place.
Write down 3 words to describe your favorite place.
4. Pretend you are locked in a totally white room.
Write down 3 words that describe how you feel in this room.
What does this mean?
1. These 3 words describe how people see you.
2. These 3 words describe how you want people to see you.
3. These 3 words describe your sex life.
4. These 3 words describe how you feel about school or work.
Analyze yourself (Psychoanalysis test)
Have a pen and paper handy before you read any further. As soon as you read a question, write the answer right away. Make sure to answer questions 1-10 before moving on… NO CHEATING!!
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive)
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, Styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.